Sunday 26 August 2012

Roger Karoutchi, French government minister

b. 26 August 1951


An increasing number of openly gay men and women are reaching cabinet office in many European countries. Roger Karoutchi, in France, is just the latest:





From  Pink News :
The French Secretary of State for Parliamentary Relations has revealed he is gay in an interview ahead of the publication of his autobiography.
Roger Karoutchi is a close personal friend of President Nicholas Sarkozy and a former MEP and Senator.
"Yes, I have a life," he told AFP.
"I'm neither living a lie, nor flaunting anything. I discuss it naturally.
"I have a partner and I'm happy with him. As I'm happy, I see no reason why I should hide that."
Mr Karoutchi becomes the first openly gay minister in France.

No comments:

Post a Comment