Monday 29 August 2011

Anti-gay Senator Roverto Arango resigns after seeking gay hook-up


The latest elected official caught with his pants down is Puerto Rican senator Roberto Arango, whose personal pics somehow wound up onGrindr. We say “somehow” because Arango, who leads the U.S. territory’s Partido Popular Democratico and has strong ties to the GOP, claims he can’t remember if he posted them or not.
“You know I’ve been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures…  I don’t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I’d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t.






Okay, some Jenny Craig-type snapshots got swiped and posted on a gay hookup site to embarrass a public official. That’s plausable. But how does Arango explain the down-on-all-fours/starfish picture? (Note: The particulars are blurred, but the image is still relatively NSFW.) Senator Robertowhose resignation was announced on Sunday, was married to Ana Margarita Barba and is the father of one daughter. He has opposed gay-rights legislation and worked on George W. Bush’s 2004  re-election campaign in Puerto Rico.
Roberto, estupido, if you want to post pictures on Grindr without getting caught, don’t wear a necklace people have seen you don in public. Just a suggestion.

UPDATE:

Senator Arango has now resigned, leaving him more time to cruise the net.


Related posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment